MOMENTUM ADVANCED PORT SERVICES, S.L. informs the users of the website about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of the personal data of users and clients that may be obtained by browsing or contracting services through its website.
2.- Collection, purpose and processing of data
MOMENTUM ADVANCED PORT SERVICES, S.L. has the duty to inform the users of its website about the collection of personal data that may be carried out, either by sending e-mails or by filling in the forms included in the website. In this sense, MOMENTUM ADVANCED PORT SERVICES, S.L. will be considered responsible for the data collected by the means described above.
In turn, MOMENTUM ADVANCED PORT SERVICES, S.L. informs users that the purpose of the processing of the data collected includes: attending to requests made by users, inclusion in the contact agenda, provision of services, management of the commercial relationship and other purposes.
The operations, management and technical procedures that are carried out in an automated or non-automated manner and that make possible the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data are considered to be the processing of personal data.
Purpose of processing: We process your data to maintain, fulfill, develop, control and execute the relationships, commercial or otherwise, that we maintain with users, customers and suppliers. We may also send commercial communications about offers or opportunities for collaboration with MOMENTUM ADVANCED PORT SERVICES, S.L.
Legal basis for processing: MOMENTUM ADVANCED PORT SERVICES, S.L. has a legitimate interest in processing your data as a point of contact as a user, customer or supplier of MOMENTUM ADVANCED PORT SERVICES, S.L. in order to comply with our business relationships. Regarding the sending of commercial communications, the legal basis will be the consent that you have expressed.
Recipients of your data: Only some of our technological service providers and internal staff of MOMENTUM ADVANCED PORT SERVICES, S.L. will have access to your personal data for the correct fulfillment of the obligations assumed by both parties. The technological service providers and our staff will treat your data according to our instructions and always under our control.
Period of conservation of your data: Your data will be kept during the execution and maintenance of the contractual relationship, as well as for the necessary time to comply with the legal obligations of MOMENTUM ADVANCED PORT SERVICES, S.L.
3.- Disclosure of information to third parties
MOMENTUM ADVANCED PORT SERVICES, S.L. informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to third party organisations, except when this transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor. In the latter case, only one will take out the third party data transfer when MOMENTUM ADVANCED PORT SERVICES, S.L. has the express consent of the user.
MOMENTUM ADVANCED PORT SERVICES, S.L. does not foresee the international transfer of data. In the event that such an international transfer is necessary, the recipients will adhere to the corresponding agreements, guaranteeing that they apply the same data protection standards as European companies.
4.- User rights
– Right of access to your personal data to know which are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them.
– Right of rectification of any inaccurate personal data.
– Right to erasure of your personal data, whenever possible.
– Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, lawfulness or necessity of the data processing is in no doubt, in which case we may retain the data for the exercise or defense of claims.
– Right of opposition to the processing of your data to resolve any issue you have raised with us as well as to the processing of your data through a social network/or the processing of your curriculum. Likewise, you may withdraw your consent to receive commercial communications at any time.
– Right to the portability of your personal data when you are a registered user of MOMENTUM ADVANCED PORT SERVICES, S.L. and in relation to the processing intended to maintain our contractual relationship. Portability consists of receiving the personal data you have provided to MOMENTUM ADVANCED PORT SERVICES, S.L. in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit the data to another data controller when the processing is carried out by automated means.
You may exercise your rights at any time free of charge by ordinary mail sent to MOMENTUM ADVANCED PORT SERVICES, S.L., calle Alcalá, 79, 1ºB, 28009 Madrid, or by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You must specify which right you wish to exercise, as well as your identification data. In the event that, in order to verify your identity, we need additional data to those you do not provide, we will let you know.
If you believe that MOMENTUM ADVANCED PORT SERVICES, S.L. has committed an infringement of the personal data protection legislation, please do not hesitate to contact us at the e-mail address email@example.com, telling us what you think, so that we can solve the problem as soon as possible. You can also bring it to the attention of the Spanish Data Protection Agency and claim before this body for the protection of your rights.